If we say that the use of computers is the one that we do not want to encounter, I believe everyone will say that this is a reinstallation system. Because reinstalling the system will cost us a lot of time, but also to prepare a lot of tools, what U disk, mirror, ah, bios settings, quite a lot of trouble. Therefore, in order to solve the user's troubles, most laptops now have the ability to restore the initial system, such as the Dell DataSafe Local Backup backup and restore tool that comes with the Dell notebook, using this tool can restore the system in question to the factory state, very The convenience, then how to operate it? The following system family Xiaobian will introduce how to restore the factory settings of Dell notebook system.
Dell Desktop PC BIOS Settings
usb backup hard drive
Dell Dell laptop how to restore the factory pre-installed system
Dell notebook win10 change win7 BIOS how to set
System recommendation: ghost win7 64-bit installed Ultimate
Ready to work:
1. Back up your computer's entire important files to avoid data loss during the
Method one: The system cannot resume when the normal startup
1, press the power button to start, press the F8 button when the DELL brand logo appears, call up the advanced startup options, select [repair the computer];
2. Select [Dell DataSafe Restore and Emergency Backup] in the system recovery options.
3, click [select other system backup and more options], the next step;
4, click [restore my computer], the next step;
5. Select the factory image to be restored by the system. Next, start the system recovery operation.
Method two: The system can resume when the normal startup
1. Run Dell DataSafe Local Backup software, click [Restore], there are three recovery options;
2. Select [Revert the entire system to the previous date or factory state];
3. The time at which the display system will be restored, that is, the time when the system was preinstalled, click Restart to start recovery.
The above is a detailed method of using Dell's own Dell DataSafe Local Backup backup and restore tool to restore the factory settings. This kind of operation is more convenient and simple to install, and friends with system problems can try to use this method.
The content of this module cannot be visible by unauthenticated users. Please login in order to see its content.
© 2012 Kirk Horse Insurance, LLC, All Rights Reserved